Do you receive any of the benefits below?
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income support
- Universal Credit (and you’re earning less than £6,000 a year)
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)
- Scottish Legal Aid (Civil Claims)
Are you single or do you live with someone and share an income?Single Live with someone & share an income
What income do you receive each month before tax?Less than £1085 Between £1085 and £5045 More then £5045
Please enter your income amount belowTotal monthly income:
How many dependent children do you have?
Based on the above, your court fee is likely to be:
The above is a guide however what qualifies for income, etc, is complex and we would recommend that you contact us to ensure that this is correct.